Payoneer is a Company founded in 2005 and based in New York that empowers you to grow your businesses by helping you to send and receive money globally. They issue you a U.S bank account, routing number and a prepaid MasterCard you can easily use to transact business online for free. You can also use your Payoneer MasterCard for online transaction and to withdraw cash at ATMs worldwide.
Do you know that you can register for a payoneer MasterCard
for free while in Nigeria using your Nigerian voter’s card? This tutorial is
aimed at showing you a step by step guide on how to create a Payoneer account
using your Nigerian Voter’s Card. After registration,
the Payoneer Debit Card will be shipped to you in Nigeria free of charge within
20 days to 1 month or more (maximum of 6 weeks). A faster delivery costs $50 and
it takes 3 to 6 days to be delivered.
on How to Create a Payoneer Account and get a MasterCard
- Its pretty simple. First, go to www.payoneer.com
and click sign up. A form is
displayed as shown below.
- Fill the form provided and make sure you use your real personal data as it appears in your I.D (National I.D, Drivers license or Voters card). For your correct zip code, click here.
NOTE: The form has four pages. Fill it correctly.
- Enter a strong password you can’t forget easily, and select a secret Question and Answer for account recovery
NOTE: Make sure you don’t forget the secret question and your answer because they will be requested each time you contact or chat with Payoneer on live chat.
- Select your ID type e.g. driver’s license and provide the details of the ID as required (for voters card, pick others).
- Enter alternate shipping address if different from the address you provided earlier.
NOTE: Make sure you provide a valid address because Payoneer Debit Card will be shipped to in Nigeria.
- When done, click the ORDER Button. A page will appear informing you that you have been registered successfully. They will also send you an email containing your username and Account Number.
NOTE: It takes a minimum
of two days for your account to be approved by payoneer. You need not to worry,
the account will be approved. Just make sure you provide a valid I.D and that
the information you provided in the registration form corresponds with the
information the I.D. Also check your mail regularly because you will be
notified through it.
Once approved, your Payoneer Mastercard will be shipped to the alternate
shipping address you provided. It will take about 20 days to 1 month or more (maximum
of 6 weeks) to be delivered.
However, if the time has exceeded 6 weeks, go to the nearest post office in
your area and enquire for your card. For faster delivery, consider the $50
expedite shipping option via DHL. It takes 3 to 6 days.
Once you get your Payoneer card, login to your Payoneer account at Myaccount.payoneer.com and click on Activate. Input a four digit pin of
choice for making withdrawals with your card and click on Activate.
After the debit card has been activated, it can be used to make withdrawal on
any ATM with MasterCard. You can also use it to pay and receive funds online You
can fund Payoneer card in Nigeria by telling another user to transfer funds to
the card. You can as well load it with funds using other cards. Besides that,
you can link it with your PayPal account or link it to Payoneer partner sites
that pay affiliates directly into US bank.
Lastly, do ensure to safeguard the MasterCard to avoid fraudulence.
Hope you found this tutorial useful? Please share this post to some of
your friends may need information contained in this tutorial.
Labels: making money online